Win a Digital Camera with Collabor8!
To win a Digital Camera, courtesy of Consult and Design International, all you have to do is upload your chosen art onto www.collabor8.info to be entered into the competition. The lucky winner will be chosen after the 31st of August and the winning piece will be posted onto the website and onto the Collabor8 Facebook Page. Full terms and conditions of the competition are detailed below.
Collabor8.info welcomes anyone with an artistic skill - musicians, DJ’s, dancers, artists, actors, writers, circus performers, photographers, bands and solo performers. Artistic talent can be anything from playing the bagpipes to jazz dancing, puppetry to mime.
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident, living in the North East of England; and (b) aged between 10 and 25 years of age at the time of entry.
2. No purchase is necessary, this is a free to enter competition and no costs will be involved at any process.
3. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the website by uploading your art form. Please go to http://www.collabor8.info/get-involved
4. Sending an E-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason. All entries should be entered through the upload of a video onto the website, see point no. 3.
5. The winner will be drawn at random. The entries will not be judged.
6. The closing date is as specified as the 31st August, and Collabor8 reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. You must confirm receipt of your winning notification to be sent the prize.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition on the website and Facebook page. All competition winners will be announced.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Collabor8 require.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified and the terms and conditions of the website must be adhered to.
14. In entering the competition you agree to use the site www.collabor8.info responsibly and that you will not post anything that does not belong to you. You will not give any of your personal contact details in published text and will not use profanity or any other offensive language.
15. This competition is being run by - Collabor8, North Tynedside Council and Consult and Design International.
16. Collabor8 reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Collabor8 may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Collabor8 will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee delivery time.